Customer Support Queen
Come be one of the voices of Austin's most recognized brand. Beardbrand is making a big impact on the world and as the Customer Support Queen you will be on the front lines of one of the sweetest startup gigs in Austin, TX.
We are looking for an energetic, empathetic, positive individual to join the Beardbrand team as the Customer Support Queen. This individual will interact directly with customers to enhance all areas of their experience. Our goals are to end each interaction with a happy customer, to help answer beard related inquiries and to serve as the Voice of Beardbrand. We are collaborative and supportive, and we don’t use scripts to communicate with our customers!
You'll be expected to communicate with our audience as you'd talk with your friends
- Lickety-split email response for customers with issues or questions
- Phone support for customers during business hours
- Coordinate special transactions with internal or external teams and customers if necessary
- Investigate all fraud warnings to prevent loss due to chargebacks
- Direct all incoming emails to the appropriate team member
- Gather information regarding returns or complaints to help the product team troubleshoot any issues
- Communicate with operations teams regarding product, inventory, or shipping issues
- Prompt response to all product reviews to thank happy customers and win back unhappy customers
- File postage claims with appropriate courier to offset cost of loss from mishandled product
- Have a thorough understanding of the products we sell and how to use them to educate existing or potential customers when they have questions
- Passion for Beardbrand and its customers
- Friendly, clear, helpful communication style
- Highly responsive demeanor with a desire to “clear the list” every day
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in customer care and/or customer service
- Adept at multi-tasking, prioritizing, and self-managing
- Interest in business and a drive to always improve
- Experience with e-commerce related platforms or ability to quickly grasp new software programs
- Propensity for documenting and measuring success
- Dependable, enthusiastic, and professional
- Incredible communication and problem-solving skills
- Competent grammar & spelling
- Full-Time (40hrs per week)
- Pay: Based on experience
- Location: Downtown Austin, Monday - Friday, Austin, TX
Come be part of an organization that is fostering confidence through grooming. Launched in 2012, Beardbrand has built a massive community by creating innovative products, educating our audience, and being transparent and authentic. Be part of a company that changes they world, rather than a company following in the footsteps of another and tripping over pennies.
We will be requesting a positive reference from your most recent employer. We are looking for candidates who are interested in a career and are willing to grow and learn; therefore, we have an extensive interview process.